Re: (TFT) New file on Healing Spells in TFT.

Hi Peter,
  Thanks for the kind words.

  You do get a bonus for resting, but it is small.  The purpose of the spells is
to allow you to continue the adventures WITHOUT having to rest.

  I have stopped trying to list the effects of critical successes and failures
for every spell - it just takes too much space.  In my campaign, the GM
decides what happens if you roll a double or triple or get a critical failure.
Altho, saying the spell can't be recast is perfectly fair and makes sense.

  If the spell does not succeed on the second day, you get the healing for
the first day.  If it was a half point I would round up or down depending on
how easy the wounded person took things.  If he was out adventuring, I
would not give him the point, if he was resting, certainly.

  You table of healing is very nice!  Certainly clearer than how I worded
it.  However, the advantage of my method is it works for all races no
matter what rate they heal at.  I'm debating putting your info into the
spells anyway tho (as an example) since human healing is how the
players will use it 98% of the time.

  Warm regards, Rick.