(TFT) Mapper/encounter program

hi folks:

I whipped out a piece of paper and tried filling in dungeon squares, but i got bored after a while. I decided that I needed to do some programming and this fit the bill. Its the beginning of an encounter table/mapping program. currently, you can view the map in several different size hexes, and fill in hex colors. if you use your imagination a little you can use the black hexes to denote dungeon walls, and the non black hexes for country side. I will be putting in the next layer of details, soon, hopefully. That will be city/town/ruin markers, and dungeon notations like where traps are and numbered encounter notations.

Im going to need some one to come up with some encounter tables for me. Dungeon encounters, and out door encounters. Its written in basic.

You can save and restore maps. You can sort of print If you make the window active(click on it) then hit print screen, you can import the image to MS paint and modify it there. I ran a dungeon with the wifey this weekend. I had a hell of a time cutting and pasting and scotch tapping but it was fun and it is free.

Anyone here savvy to getting the device context (DC) of a VB 6 program to print to a printer using winapi calls?

Currently you can view a file with up to FIVE HUNDRED hexes filled in. I will be switching over to another algorithm in the near future that lets you map an unlimited number of hexes and hex notations.

I did this in VB and MSV C++. I used winapi calls to do the filled polygons.

Kudos to the freemapper guy. He inspired me :) and more kudos to _nexxus_ for helping with the hex radians stuff.

The file is about 1.4 meg. It is here:
  http://www.egroups.com/docvault/tft-encounters/MapperEnc1.zip