(TFT) Players Wanted

So after I have showed how harsh I am to players I have to ask if anyone is
interested in joining my campaign.

Thanks to work and such our Melee group of 4-5 is now down to two. I am not
sure if anyone on this list lives near sourthern New Hampshire, but if you
do, you are in luck. The campaign I was running is currently paused but I am
willing to start a new one if players want a new direction. I can also
continue with the one I was running.

By no means do I wish to discourage others from running a game. I love being
a player. The e-mail version just doesn't interest me at the moment.

If any of you are nearby or know someone who is, let me know. Thanks

Justin R. Sandock