Re: (TFT) State of the list

Joe Hartley wrote:
> At any rate, I hope the digest version is now under control!

Initial tests (sorry there were so many!) show that things appear to
be OK.  The real test will come when the digest rolls over tomorrow.
I'd been able before to get the digest working OK, but when a digest
went out, things got screwey, and there was one digest per message.
Hopefully I've gotten away from that with a re-installation of the
software and the creation of a new area to build the digests.

Now repeat after me in Jambese:
  Mekka-lekka-hi Mekka-hiney-ho!

(1000 EP to anyone identifying the above quote!)