Re: (TFT) more on Cavalry Charges

Well, they could defend, I imagine, if they weren't trying to use their
polearms to spit the oncoming lancers.  Were _I_ a lancer, I'd like them
to defend.  Were I a trooper, I think I'd rather defend, too, if my duty
weren't to go down swinging (or setting, or whatever).

We'll have to game it out, Dom.

Yeah that would be cool..

My first reaction after reading your post was that the troopers would use the crenellated formation with the people on the points defending and people in recesses attacking/charging.

We'll see what happens...