Re: (TFT) Cavalry Charge Proposal

John Paul Bakshoian wrote:

> Good.  We'll hear from Dominic and Thorn.  Perhaps some others could
> suggest/set up a good platform for this.

'Captain' Thorn of Edt here, I'm up for this.  'Sir' Dominic and and I
will be working together this weekend, we're local and so could do this
FTF some time.  If the list wants to follow, it could be done with
GameBox.  If copyright's an issue, it could be done with an 'ugly'
Gamebox, with counters that are functional but not pretty.  :)

One thing:  I will _not_ charge a line of pikes.  The original question
was lancers versus halberd and sword.  My thoughttests show that two
ranks Halberd and Sword can be got through, three ranks is really
pushing it.  I think Pikes call for archers.  :)