Re: Re: (TFT) Illusory Light?

dan tulloh wrote:
> While I agree that it a stretch of the imagination to
> believe that sheer force of will can cause deep cuts
> or lacerations, I  believe that the victim of the
> illusion can believe they are there and will respond
> accordingly.

This is precisely the notion that my +2 armor example
addresses.  If none of the parties involved know
the target of the illusion's attacks is wearing
magical armor, why would its magical bonuses stop
the psychosomatic wounding effects?

I believe the line about someone being 'hacked
to bits' by an illusion is a direct quote from AW.