(TFT) disbelief by Demi-god

>Michael Taylor,
    You asked earlier if there was some way you could add in talents to the

character sheet program.  You said that it would be more usefull to you in
your campiagn that way.  I heard you.  I am outlining a standard format for

the talent list now.
    I'll e-mail you off list when its read.  I estimate a couple of weeks.

I want to test my reader on it first.  Make sure it parses smoothly.  And
that the defaults kick in correctly, so you don't have write too much data
to make any one talent different than the next.

    David Michael Grouchy II

<

Awesome! That sounds great! I'd love to be able to tell players to simply
use the program.

I used to use a program called "Character Creator" that had its own
programming language for making characters. It was custom built to create
characters and I still never got around to programming it for TFT! So
believe me I'm not underestimating the work it takes!

Looking forward to seeing it!

Michael