Re: (TFT) Aliens Handicap

Where is this from?  Some houserule set I've yet to see?

> POWERFUL RACE (-2 points, tb, a.k.a. Slow Learner) You earn
> only =
> experience points. If the GM allows, this also includes VERY
> LONG-LIVED
> Power for no CP cost.
> For purposes of deciding how powerful a race is before it can
> be considered
> a Powerful Race, use the following guidelines:
> Senses (Total 10 CP) - Usually Sight (4 CP), Sound (3 CP),
> Touch (1 CP),
> Taste (1 CP) and Smell (1 CP), Speech (1 CP)

Intriguing...  is that 4 points for Sight the sum of: 1 for
Detect Intensity, 1 for Detect Frequency (Color), 1 for Detect
Direction, and 1 for Object Resolution?  That would fit with
3pts for Hearing being Intensity, Frequency, and Direction.

I smell a ruleset here...