(TFT) Rpg combat systems --> Dice types?

Hi Everyone, Martin,
	In Martin's post on his game system he
mentioned a problem with multiple types of
dice:

>... They hated having to roll different
>sized dice for every roll in the game!

	Steve Jackson wrote that he disliked
all the different types of dice in D&D so
he designed TFT using only six sided dice.

	It was nice that he picked the cheapest
type of dice for his game system, but I
always had a sneaking suspicion that he was
missing out on some of the 'toy enjoyment'
that many and various types of dice give.

	What is everyone's feelings about
different types of dice?

	(Asking this of the TFT list is likely
not the place to get the big "LOTS OF DICE!"
response...)

	Rick