Re: (TFT) Healing spells in TFT.

It was more like they wanted to loot like locusts, taking armor, gear, and
even clothes off the dead, and anything else that they could get to the
wagon, to attempt to sell it later... which brings us to another potential
cleanliness and societal-acceptance issue...

"For sale, cheap, used goods. Item 1: About 53 sets of used lower-class
clothes. Come quick to get the cleaner and less damaged and blood-stained
sets. ..."

PvK