(TFT) Torpedo Loose

David,    My periscope has been following the list.  I have just been busy doing historic miniature games and my TFT stuff is hiding in a box somewhere in this study.  I still feel after 20+ years of playing and knowing this RPG it is the simplest and the best.  It needs very few changes but it is a flexible system.  All other RPGs need to stand up to it, in order for me to even consider them.      Yours in Cidri and I'll be watching as long as you all snip and clip,  Justin   KUTGW