Re: (TFT) Unicorn Gold caution --> metal detectors?

Hi everyone,
  Alan, a couple of points:

  Can metal detectors pick up gold?  They are
non-ferris metal but on the other hand, the
free electrons in the metal would affect the
magnetic field so maybe they could?

  The unicorn was hidden on public land, so
presumably different regulations would apply
than getting the property owner's permission.

  Regards, Rick.