Re: (TFT) Unicorn Gold caution --> metal detectors?

I think that this may have been addressed I am sure that HT would have
recovered the Unicorn before he disappeared. So no one knows if this
guy is even alive or dead? If it was me I would have taken the Unicorn if
my company was going under.

I think we should instead of spending all this time debating the location
of the Unicorn and have a hunt for HT :)