Re: (TFT) TFT Healing

Oh, and Erol's healing->fatigue house rule reminds me of one I have used in GURPS, in which crushing damage below a certain amount per wound, gets halved after about a day's rest, representing that someone can have the stuffing knocked out of them in a fist fight, and recover a lot faster than if they'd been brought to unconsciousness by cutting or impaling damage (not to mention fire)...

Someone should also mention for the new list members that one popular idea (even by me, though I like GURPS) is extending the "death threshold" beyond 0 ST, so you just pass out but don't automatically die until you take more damage than that.