Re: (TFT) Rules for armor penalties

Rick, I'm not meaning to slam the SCA with this comment. I have quite a few friends in the SCA. I just want to differentiate between the soft crushed leather tunic and the hardened leather breastplate.

I'm taking no slam. Protecting against rattan batons is very different than
against sharp weapons, and it's true that most SCA armour isn't really armour
as we'd expect. That said, my preferred personal defense would be full plate
and an army.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com