Re: (TFT) Using Melee/Wizard as a Wargame

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:11:26 -0600
David Jackson <azog@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I'm new to the list, but not to Melee/Wizard.

Welcome to the list!

> I'm interested to know if other people use them in the same way, and
> what "house rules" or tweaks have you come up with?  What are the
> biggest issues that have come up that you feel a house rule could
> resolve?

There are a lot of house rules and other variants that people have come up
with over the years.  You can search the archives from the site at
http://tft.brainiac.com/archive/index.html or do a Google search
with "site:tft.brainiac.com" in the query to find them.

Hopefully we'll be able to put a lot of that content in the new wiki
at http://tft.brainiac.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php but as it's only a few days
old, there's not a lot of content in there.