Re: (TFT) Using Melee/Wizard as a Wargame

After looking through the archives, I have to say that I'm amazed at how much active the list is after all ...what...seven years!? Amazing!

I've always loved this game...but, I'm beginning to wonder, at this stage, how much of the love is because of a solid system, and how much is actually nostalgia.

From a conflict simulation standpoint, all rules systems will eventually wind their way back to the simple elegance of Melee/Wizard.

How have you guys found it from a roleplaying standpoint?

David