[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) D&D Backstab (was Ogre PC)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TFT) D&D Backstab (was Ogre PC)
- From: Christopher Fuhrman <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:14:56 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=chmi6Y8jV6a+MwsstXmncosY9LGnPPa/ph7IN1cwt8g6VbSlfgqw2ZXgcOL3uGhJbkKsBDcELcqjkUrfoG0aTQqM49N52XB0h4nc+9McC0yWvEPj3XAln9dpGzgrH2zjOGqoGdkWw/qufSeTdf9AY2e6DyEPO5tuZvhjhjRdccM=;
- In-reply-to: <007801c70937$4de764d0$2f01a8c0@Todd>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
--- Todd Roseberry <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> There's a lot there to digest. Perhaps a draft of levels I and II
> might be
> in order and a couple of examples.
Ok, perhaps if I find the motivation, I'll put it up on the Wiki.
I've never been this 'creative' with a house rule, and I'm not so
confident about going to great lengths to detail it if it seems
completely ludicrous to most people.
Rates near historic lows -
$200,000 mortgage for $660/ month -
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body