RE: (TFT) Hex

Again David, very nice stuff.

Again my thinking...

Useing like triangles "back of the envelope" math I get about 2.5 miles visability at sea level, everything else being optimal. Add 20ft and I get about 6 miles.
300ft altitude is around 23 miles visability(radius)
3500ft (a tall hill, Weathertop?) 80 miles
16,000ft 165 mile visability. 330 mile circumfrance.