Re: (TFT) Building

Mr. Hyland

Thank you for some very insightful comments.

I agree with you that if the comunity is produceing a surplus then there is DEFENETLY profit going on.

Point one is that there is inevidably a small group of people in possistion to take advantage of that profit situation and unless these figures are Player Characters then they are vurnerable to 'New Followers'.

Point two, (much more important) is what I call the "pull it out my @$$" style of GMing.

By this I mean, seriously folks, where are all these swords comming from? A Blacksmith aint no farmer. Seeing as how he still has to eat it'd seem to me that he'd spend over 60% of his time supporting the 60+% of the population that feeds him with the tools they need to keep feeding him. How much metal is in Elyntia? Exactally how much money is in curculatiuon in the Dutchy of Kel? If all that your players are intrested in is "killing rats" to get ahead then all this bull_ I'm spouting is superflourious. I think we can do more...........