RE: (TFT) Building

> Sun 8/26/07 11:05 pm

> Jay wrote:

> PUBLIC BUILDINGS

Jay,

Here is a link to some old wood cut images I put together.  I used your list
of buildings, and I added a rental lab.  I thought the one of the tavern was
very interesting as it looks like it was an outdoors picknic table
environment.  I guess the old style taverns were just the Pantry.  Until they
raised enough money to buy a roof?  I enjoyed looking at the pictures and
letting my GM's imagination wander.  Anyway here is the link.

http://www.branya.com/building.htm

David Michael Grouchy II