Re: (TFT) HT's views on complexity

Joe,

Jay is, indeed, mad. If you knew the stories (rumors...dare I say, legends) that have popped up about this individual over the years, it would make your eyes pop out.

But you will never find a nicer, more genuine individual who has a more sincere enthusiasm for gaming...AND...he runs one hell of a game.

David