Re: (TFT) In Response to "An Open Letter"

On Sat, January 12, 2008 7:15 pm, John J Hyland wrote:
> Hey, am I the only one getting the impression that Erol and DMG have
> slightly different preferences WRT gaming?   8-)
> Meanwhile I love both their stuff.
> Both of you guys add alot to the list, and I enjoy your stuff, it's just
> too bad you can't agree more often, or at least agree to disagree
> harmoniously.

Yup. You're both highly appreciated, and I still don't see a problem if
people appreciate (or loathe) different playstyles, or posting styles,
or if we don't like or dislike the same things about TFT.

In fact, one of the most interesting things for me about this list has
been discovering the ways you people appreciate TFT that are
different from mine.

PvK