Re: (TFT) SciFi TFT

MAN! That looks like a ton of fun. I vote we all go to David's place to play Void Station with his minis. Thanks for taking the time to get that all on the web for us to envy.
John

Well, you guys are welcome to stop by and play anytime. I don't build this stuff just to look at it! Come on over! :^)

I'll be out at Gencon hanging out at the Dark City Games booth this year and will have a ton of my terrain (including Void Station) with me. Speaking of Gencon, if any of you plan on attending reply back to the list. That way we can get a head count. We should at the very least plan to meet up for dinner and drinks one night. And be sure and stop by the DCG booth, perhaps we can throw a game together.

David O. Miller