Re: (TFT) For those who have ears...

Good Lord, what was that?
:-)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay Carlisle" <selfinflicted_wounds@boardermail.com>
To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 3:51 PM
Subject: (TFT) For those who have ears...

Steve Weinberg, returning from Texas
brings dimensions galore to perplex us
but the bulk of them all
are rolled up in a ball
so small that it never affects us!
"Some Professor"

Okay, if I can get a Universe outta vacume fluxuation, I can damn sure pull magic outta there.

How's that for mad?

And since I'm there already, this is also where the Mnoren, Corwin of Amber, et. al. went off to. As a matter of fact, MY Gameworld (notes, maps, index cards, etc.) is kept in 2 small chests. If any Figure managed to Gate to THIS alternate universe and got to those trunks they could make some wholesale changes.
Even destroy it I suspose.

It aint like having Flatland in the basement, but it's getting closer.

So who's basement is MY card in, and do we share the same gravity?

I'm pretty sure I'm too far gone for any help... just tell them where I've gone.
lol

Jay