RE: (TFT) Theory of dungeons

> The kicker is that the Thorsz has been dead for centuries.

> Neil Gilmore
    The more I think about this, the more obvious it becomes that an illusion
spell is the simplist and most permenant form of immortality.  I wonder what
other forms of false immortality can be foisted on the masses.  Let's see.
     There is the occasional rolling out the mumified dead for parade in old
Egypt.  Using a backing council again, a team of people with disguise and
mimic, carrying the name through the ages.  There is the use of shapeshifting
to create the lastest cloned appearance on some selected puppet.
     But all in all, I have to say my instincts say that the illusion has the
lowest overhead is the easiest to reproduces and leaves the least physical
evidence behind.  The only people who can stop the council of 13, methinks, is
the council of 13.  Of course that might really plunge the world into chaos.
Are their body guards possessed or free willed?  Are they hiring?

David Michael Grouchy II