RE: (TFT) More new Spells

> IQ 24> COMBINATORSIS: (S) The union of two or more wizards in the
> casting of a spell beyond the abilities of a single wizard.

Ed,
   Very intersting.  I reccomend IQ 11 though.  And each additional wizard
adds one IQ to the lowest IQ in the group.  All fatigue costs are multiplied
by the number of wizards, so x2 for 2 wizards, x3 for 3.  This way it's a pure
IQ work around, but individually the requisite number of apprentices with aid
spell remains.   No one will use it to make gates or revive the dead.

David Michael Grouchy II