To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: (TFT) Dexterity Problem in TFT

It's only a problem if you want your system to reflect reality. I gave up on that a long time ago. Now, what I want is consistency. I want the system to be
internally correct. It does not have to reflect reality.
Like you, I fenced in high school (epee). I wrestled. I learned savate, TKD, and
aikido (.....

So I just prefer that a system be consistent. If your ultra-high-dex character wants to be hard to hit, have him take enough Unarmed Combat to give him that
ability.
Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com