From: tft-admin@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-admin@brainiac.com] On Behalf Of
lifeisfun@aol.com
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 4:56 PM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) baseball

I was really thinking about a spell instead of a talent.? I was thinking
more of a force field.

I kinda like the talent, but it seems redundant to Warrior/Vet, or the
actual shield talent.? Maybe this could be an expert skill with a shield.?
Prerequisite: Shield Talent.?

Obviously someone's been watching "300" recently.? I like the shield work in
Gladiator, at the beginning.

Good Fortune,
Richard