Re: (TFT) New to TFT

Welcome Jim! I don't imagine anyone here objects to TFT questions you'd like to pose to the list. In fact, we'd probably find it interesting what new players don't quite figure out.

The game system is very solid and modular. Melee by itself can be satisfying for a long time, and Advanced Melee, Advanced Wizard, and In The Labyrinth kept my (demanding/critical/detail-fascinated) players fascinated and not looking for improvements for years and years.

PvK