Re: (TFT) New to TFT

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:39:53 +0000
Jim Zmrazek <jzmra@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone... I'm not really sure how this mailing list works, so I hope
> I'm doing it right.  Anyway I just found this awesome little combat system a
> few months ago, and have been tinkering with it a bit.

Welcome, Jim!  You're doing just fine with the list, it seems.  There's a
lot of info scattered around, to be sure, but a number of people have tried
to keep the TFT wiki up to date.  ( http://tft.brainiac.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php )

As most of us have been gaming with TFT for a long time (I started with
Melee in '77), we like it a lot when new folks come in with fresh ideas.
Again, welcome!