Re: (TFT) Prone Rule Question

Richard Walters wrote:

I've seen "slung shields" Stop 1 hit, but never count full. If the item is not "equipped" then it is not being used effectively. You could have a sword on your back or 20 as some characters seem to carry "pincushion style", but those don't stop hits for you.
Good Fortune,
Richard
I'd allow playing "turtle" beneath a large shield to buy a round or two of protection. The turtle is going to get flipped over and dealt by any reasonably smart opponent. I'd say polearms would do nicely for the flipping.

Paul