[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) Re: Death Test
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: (TFT) Re: Death Test
- From: Cris Fuhrman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:11:31 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=jVd2tSRlyGoTPeyvHLUA4lKSWE43xEYAUE4Vzd/5VMY=; b=CMFCNsyAvqLv0qhb7BbY8vSnGfnz7QaZl3k9tn6EimUzjQuymL2tm4aRAdIRFX10vk daqJLGoJ6nn429immr+UpEfp7FON684eUmpkYA/mwnqElcCNoNmxSwfcsaPrAOPZb4JH fOfuIwWmjCDx33NtsCI2GwWJhbxJm9FWHmxFE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=fdNdQRakPj7DrynyLDFOWaITK9R336aBcaL/MC+GRftgRMVf6Z1L/Wr5qSGEp6b/4Q bahe+3/MnSEE2wILUaaIR0vbA1f11dvN2Ba/GEAUO0jnlmAEWRfIzydmK+6Kl6aoJ7CL ukjUel3nbC2haYToT4a1GmqzGC0J443P5GCyM=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <200901290744.n0T7iYnB030345@zappa.brainiac.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 12:35, Joe Hartley <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Were the 2 Death Tests "well-babanced"? Probably not, they were
> pretty brutal. Were they survivable? Yes they were. Were they fun
> *because* they were so damned hard? You betcha!
I don't have a copy on hand at the moment, but I'm sure there are credits to
play testers. Granted, we don't know what play-testing means, or how
incredibly good the play-testers were, but I'm pretty sure that the intent
of it being fun (by being hard) was there.
The "balance" part (like a bowler's handicap) is taking higher-point
characters through it.
Laurence J. Peter - "It's better to have loved and lost than to have to do
forty pounds of laundry a week."
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body