To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 10:40 AM
Subject: (TFT) Re: Female Characters

On a tangent, I have toyed for years with the idea of a campaign in which each player plays as himself (or herself). I can't figure out how to have any battles that don't wipe out the whole crowd. Kirk is probably the only person I've played with who might survive a melee.
--
- Mark     210-379-4635