Re: (TFT) ?

Alright Peter.

Look.

I realize that the Oger stuff is in a diffrent class.

So?

Why put little trees next to the model train?

A car to get the hell off the battlefield is gonna go quicker (depending on circumstances) than hoofing it.

The only reason I would seperate the two is to make more money off of you guys.

We're not gonna play the component game like GDW or whatever the hell TSR is trying to force down my throat.

RULES ARE FREE!
And MY players are free to use the cheapest components they can manage.
I've gone to a lot of trouble to put the scales at levels where it just takes common school supplies to make a basic reperensation.

How much does it cost to play?
I'd like to keep it as free as possable.

My point here is that if your Figure is SOMEWHERE on the battlefield and has a car then as a GM it's up to me to describe the abalities of the equipment sufficently so that the outcomes y'all are predicting are pretty much what's gonna happen if'n a player drives his car AT the Oger.

To argue that it takes another ruleset to show this confuses me.
To suggest that a player should be told that they can't do something offends me.

I think a game studio should produce quality adventures and components.
Locking up the rules is a nasty move.

A band doesn't make a ton of money off the music, that profit is for the lable, the band puts the t-shirt money off the tour in their pocket.