[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) Do certain actions delay your turn? (regarding adjDX)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TFT) Do certain actions delay your turn? (regarding adjDX)
- From: Sgt Hulka <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 07:47:32 -0700 (PDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1249656452; bh=sUkiNVDUSdYOgshEefqBUgWAW2MJU7WHjnQcfl3vB0g=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=dQAUVEn04Kbvuc6oyq/AHqKoq5N5mTyeaJkabQ/B9lvonnWxF0oMwTY4dfMsyYaCYQhkIQ9UjrePL3TRpFbuRJIHHgnAiG76fVM3NYitk2MicfXwpn5sl37oMHG6F88GdvQHjjpQzGd3hiewqkjkCw1dNhtmFlznTABWm/kz+8I=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=WfFr8O8WAZ8QvYJBruVyS4fVGX+VDnHwCGhnb9rJP9etJzDeEfa+q5gu2WTyCAksUhreqIUkRZQ77r6R+pndoBoeT2ZLwQQ8tkDGtEf19hPDcNcHrx31rrS2p8nnwLwFfVXIRUvYrlNbERUMHcW3XoxLwA5MS9LTPSOQxRqBO4g=;
- In-reply-to: <20090806214104.CD919FC2@resin14.mta.everyone.net>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
I do it all the time and it's not so bad, even with ~10 figures on a side.
~20 figures on a side and you're right, it gets overwhelming.
--- On Thu, 8/6/09, <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> From: <email@example.com>
> Subject: Re: (TFT) Do certain actions delay your turn? (regarding adjDX)
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009, 9:41 PM
> Again, it seems nearly unmanageable to determine the
> sequence of actions, especially for a large fight, if every
> character has multiple times they might act based on every
> possible DX adjustment. Clem knocks Bob down, so suddenly
> everyone who could attack Bob needs to be checked to see if
> they can suddenly now act +4 DX up the action order? Yikes!
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body