Re: (TFT) Why is TFT movement broken?

A foot race is a structured event where both sides are ready waiting and told exactly when to start.

TFT initiative is about unstructured combat where people are trying to outmaneuver each other.

So it wouldn't make sense to use initiative to resolve a foot race, unless you couldn't find or think up any other rules to use.

TFT is not a foot race game. We need to wait (jk) for Microgame #Q: Marathon, or something. Or just have figures with equal MA have to roll against each other and use their other attributes. Maybe highest MA wins, with ties resolved by some contested roll against some formula that could include some none or all of ST, DX, IQ, Running Talent, fatigue, weight carried, height, and race length.

The rest seems to me to be too obscurely non-sequitur to have anything coherent to reply about.

--- Maou_Tsaou1@netzero.net wrote:

MA 10 (12 w/Running) can't handel the simpelest of "athletic" situations,
i.e. a footrace.
Any GM wanna speak on the odds of winning the innitave?
Seems like a sucky way to resolve such a contest.