From: Jay Carlisle <Maou_Tsaou1@netzero.net>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Wed, January 13, 2010 3:59:51 PM
Subject: Re: (TFT) Glamour Survey

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Walters"
Subject: (TFT) Glamour Survey

> 10. Enemy successfully disbelieves on initial encounter.  (do they notice the glamor being dispelled, or do they just see the elf, or does the spell break for everyone)

enemy disbelieves what? not a Glamor... Remove Thrown Spell, willed away by the caster, death of the subject or Mage Sight for the Figure(s) with Mage Sight only... if they actually SAW the Glamor being cast, I'd suggest the propper way to "disbelieve" is to treat the knight as though it was an elf.