From: Matthew Skipper <tywyll@yahoo.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: (TFT) High Level Play
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 13:15:56 +0000 (GMT)

Has anyone run 'high level' TFT campaigns?  You know characters in the 45 to
60 point ranges?  I'm just curious how the system faired at that point (I
imagine it brakes pretty severely, but I have no direct experience).
If so, any stories to share about what happened and how the game handled?
Cheers,Matthew