Re: (TFT) TFT compaired to checkers, chess, and go

On Thu, 6 Jan 2011 18:22:16 -0500
Joey Beutel <mejobo@comcast.net> wrote:

> Thats interesting. I skimmed most of the ending bit (with all the
> bouts, as its too long to read right now, and I'm not sure it was
> meant to be read really)

Two things spring to my caffeine-deprived brain:

First is that one should always feel free to trim the posts you're
responding to.

Second is that that last phrase (I'm not sure it was meant to be read
really) might apply to a fair percentage of Jay's material!!

Happy new year, folks.  Keep writing, Jay!