(TFT) Re:

On Tuesday, September 6, 2011, Margaret Tapley wrote:

> All very true, but that 3-die roll is by far the most common one, so I
don't feel too bad about putting it that way, especially to a beginner.

Oops! Sorry Ms. T!

I did not mean that to come across in any way that would give you cause to
feel bad...

I'm also on a new mail-dohitchie that seems to have confused me...
That's MY bag marm NOT yours.
I seem to have gotten pretty good at ticking folks off about some of this
stuff... I wanna try and "see" what YOU are seeing...
Maybe hexes are like imaginative cameras that can inform other players about
how "you" see things...