Re: (TFT) Death Test 1, take 2

I made it thru DT 1 with a party of four 32
attribute characters.

The wizards were DX 15, ST 9, IQ 8.
There was an archer and a halberds guy.

The wizards were basically rapier guys that
defended with their staff.  They could cast
some minor spells a few times.

The other guys finished off the enemies.

They all went up an attribute, went in again
(picking different rooms at random) and were
SLAUGHTERED.

:-o

Warm regards, Rick.