Re: (TFT) Death Test 1, take 2

Oh, have a wizard! Nobody mentioned that yet? Its a big help... even though the wizard won't last (he can survive, but won't be effective after only a few uses), he can easily make the difference between success and failure for the team as a whole.

Alternatively have a coupla characters with a bit higher point totals.... currently your team is about equivalent to only one room of enemies, so its not likely that you'll last through many rooms.