[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) Howard Thompson versus Steve Jackson
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TFT) Howard Thompson versus Steve Jackson
- From: Sgt Hulka <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 10:42:10 -0700 (PDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1318354930; bh=rlHlGJqehNy43n5R/Zz6B5S2L4asor3hL3nEnPEVe38=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=SZ/rb9tMR+y+muOq8ShYBRp4a4pLg5ss9G0zfXhPrrp03Rt2hBNf0XFh6XR8E7vTK+r8GqZrP58ElmndQe1GTzf3TNuVg3foBAhGpTJG/EKJrv0+efX2xZyrI3w/qIlfjy0XWGcZc3gn4di3gEcf0FN8lu/qNXfPGAhIWUivI1Q=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=JN+kYrCekw8V+/AJBo9WBUHbTDLIVyijzd/Tq0v1NIwK2o60Hj1yfG8JfAnmkPk3KkTlysxskI2P7Z3D9Mwr+od5dYUooq7qawPGtQ1BdZDcdqknYhvyXt+JCT4nSCEkRdIWpkQHCuUNph2UY+OY7cRhdgZS1yZmbdRHvWqQHpA=;
- In-reply-to: <CAAv-78CLLcRu_sE81r_=QKYiU+2RJa+8SUKr0grNa7Ho9qoB0w@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
To be honest, I haven't played enough Wizard to really identify them. Wizard has some key rules in it, though, like trample and strength variants for knock down, that are essential for running ogres and giants.
--- On Sat, 10/8/11, Cris Fuhrman <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> From: Cris Fuhrman <email@example.com>
> Subject: Re: (TFT) Howard Thompson versus Steve Jackson
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Date: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 9:01 AM
> Hi Sgt
> On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 09:49, Sgt Hulka <email@example.com>
> > Melee/Wizard/TFT are my favorite muscle-powered age of
> warfare miniature skirmish rules. Sadly, every version has a
> hole in it that is easily exploitable and skews what it is
> trying to model.
> Just curious - what do you consider the Wizard exploitable
> (not counting the documented n-die magic fist for the
> opening spell)
> Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com
> with the message body
> "unsubscribe tft"
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body