Re: (TFT) Iron & magic

On Oct 24, 2011, at 5:07 PM, Jay Carlisle wrote:

> I was mostly currious about how you were "telling the story" to get
> the
> players into the 'Action' part of the game.

The party was on its way to do something else, but in this case "point
A to point B" meant a boat ride through an archipelago inhabited by
many diverse peoples (read: pirate breeding ground). So they were
basically passengers on the ship being attacked, and fought because
they didn't want to get killed/sold into slavery/worse. The actual
crew was lightly armed, but the players ended up doing all the pirate-
bashing.

- Meg