Re: (TFT) Stealth again, and music

Some of the most nail-biting gaming situations I've been in in RPG's are where one needs to sneak through enemies and/or escape pursuit. Knowing that you can't just engage and destroy everyone tends to add a lot of tension, and require more creativity and involve more involved situations and use of more of the map, all of which I tend to like. Going back and forth between satisfying fights and stealth and guile can be a great mix.

--- mejobo@comcast.net wrote:

Many think it'd be impossible to make it interesting because, unlike a
video game, there is not that instant tension and interaction between
the guards and the stealthy player.