Re: (TFT) Magic: illusions, cities

Okay that's a great story complete with a bit of nail biting.

< Then he takes one of the wax figures and casts a spell of creation on
it; >

okay...

<  The illusion will dissolve with watery effects, apparently flowing away
down the drain. >

Uh is it a Creation or an Illusion?

< When the Sea Devil appears Marius will dump the fish guts over it and
have it lurk in the smoke beside the door. >

Aren't fish guts inanimate objects?
Illusions don't effect inanimate objects like closed doors.
The Beastmaster got the best vision through the eyes of his hawk.
Maybe an extra die or three for looking through Illusionary eyes?
I imagine trying to work an Illusion as a wizard wile moving about might be
akin to trying to complete the remote control copter mission in GTA3 on my
kindle fire while trying to make time down my walking trail.
I'm likely to crash the heli AND smack into a tree.