Re: (TFT) System for genenating NPC attributes

> I suggest this system:

Yes, you could do that, especially if your world has an average below 32.

And there are people with less than 32 in my world, but they're not
healthy adults. They're the young, the old, and the infirm.

One idea is to have various diseases that, in game terms, accelerate
aging. They're wasting diseases, so the person is losing points
earlier/quicker than usual. You can even define those diseases such that
if you do manage to get cured, your points start coming back until they're
all back, or some percentage. And certain diseases might only attack
certain attributes.

This sort of thing fits very well with my idea that TFT is rules for
making rules.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com