Re: (TFT) Nasty Hobbitses

On the back of the old shotgun house was a screened in laundry porch.
The narrow side of the porch opposite the door to the backyard had the
screen replaced with a section of plywood.
For whatever reason things happened in Limbo we stood Biff up against the
plywood and traced his outline on the wall.
The game became to take as many of the cheep plastic and brass-headed darts
as you thought you could and hit "biff" with 'em.
We were way out the door into the yard on the first day.
Those of us who got the trick of putting a little buttah into it could bury
a line of a half-dozen darts from shoulder to opposite hip with the points
through the plywood completely from 5 or 6 hexes with regularity.
Nobody is likely to die, but they might not be so eager to follow either.